Create a New Job
Create a new job using the following options:
1. Tap Add New Job on the default homepage once done with Payment Setup. Or,
2. Tap and select Create a Job.
Select the job date on this page with a maximum of consecutive or non-consecutive 7 days.
- Tap the preferred date on the calendar.
- For consecutive days, tap and hold down the start date until Date confirmation box comes up. Select the start and end date, and tap OK once done.
- For non-consecutive days, tap each preferred date on the calendar. Selected dates are highlighted in orange.
- Tap Next to proceed to the next page.
Select the time schedule of the job on this page. A time column can be seen on the left side, in military time format, followed by succeeding columns for the date(s).
Select Shift Times
- Double tap anywhere on the date column, Edit Shift Times will appear on the screen.
- On Edit Shift Time box, select the preferred Start Time and End Time.
- If the shift time is the same for the rest of the days, tick Same Shifts For All Days.
- Select the preferred break’s Start Time and End Time on Add Break Times section if necessary.
- Tap Add once break times have been selected.
- If the break schedule is the same for the rest of the days, tick Same Breaks For All Shifts.
- Tap OK once done with Edit Shift Times.
- Follow step 1 to 7 for other columns to set different shifts for each dates.
- To add a different schedule on the same date, double tap on a black section of the date column, and select the preferred shift times on Edit Shift Times box.
- Once done with Job Hours, tap Next.